We back you up and assist you in taking strategic and important decisions within your organization, in order to assess the best possible outcomes.
Make your organization more productive, efficient and adaptable by applying a structural changes that make you more competitive.
Tax Advice on ad-hoc or ongoing basis. We avoid future problems, ensure compliance with autorities and help you to navigate the Spanish Tax Laws.
Employment advice and custom HR management for your organization.
The best Legal Counsel in Business Law. Protect your business and focus on it’s growth.
We will provide an on demand Chief Financial Officer when you need it the most.
We bring business criteria to your decision making
We help and provide support to Management on running their business
Company Directors’ Liability
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Buying and selling businesses
- International expansion
- Strategic alliances
- Business spin-off
- Due diligence procedure
- Company valuation
- Tax advice on an ad hoc and/or ongoing basis
- Tax management: preparation and filing of tax returns and requirements
- Inspections, appeals and legal proceedings in tax matters
- Company tax planning
- Family business and wealth management
- Global tax optimization structures
- Starting a new company
- Comprehensive advice for failing companies
- Transfer Pricing
- Reporting of Overseas Assets (Spanish DBE)
- Tax optimization for expatriates and managers
- Tax representation for overseas companies.
- Employment advice on an ad hoc and/or ongoing basis
- Human resource management: payroll, social security, recruitment, sickness and leave, creating and finalizing contracts, absenteeism solutions, grants and rebates
- Redundancy and/or dismissal
- Inspections, appeals and legal proceedings in employment matters
We provide legal advice in all areas of business law:
- Corporate Agreements
- M&A and Corporate Operations
- Family Business
- Insolvency proceedings
- Property / Real Estate
- IP, Copyright and Advertising
Economic and Financial Management
Outsourcing of Financial Management, on an ad hoc (per project) or ongoing basis.
- Cost analysis and profitability studies
- Analytical accounting and management statistics
- Feasibility studies
- Optimisation of internal processes
- Implementation of new management systems